One of the most frequently asked questions is “How to tame Ark Achatina” when you are playing Ark Survival Evolved. Ark Achatina is a small snail creature of Ark Survival Evolved.
Tame Ark Achatina:
Before taming, firstly, you have to find it. Commonly you will find it near the beach. Mostly you will find it around swamp as well as in redwoods.
Remember when you are taming achatina, try to move it towards safe places. After that, now shoot it on the head with arrows or tranq darts because shells do less torpor. Finally, start feeding a perfect diet, i.e., Sweet Vegetable Cakes.
However, you may find it in other places as well. It is challenging to tame an Achatina because of its highly selective restrictive diet. However, you will find different creatures that have different diets, which are more that one in number.
Anyways, In the case of an Achatina, they have only Sweet Vegetable Cakes in their diet. However, you might think that after taming, it may eat more ingredients. Nevertheless, in the case of Achatina, you need only Sweet Vegetable Cake for diet, even it is tamed. It has been seen that after tamed, Achatina also eats berries as well. So you can save these cakes for other purposes as well.
Taming New Creatures:
Ark Achatina is full of creatures which includes some most dangerous one, also some least dangerous ones too. You will find that many of these are tamable. But for that, you must know about them in detail. So make sure that before taming any new creature must know about their diet as it is the most necessary step for taming new creatures.
Importance of taming Achatina:
Achatina is one of the most challenging creatures to tame. But if you get success in taming it. You can get a lot of benefits from it like cementing paste.
Cementing paste obtained from Achatina has a lot of importance as it one of the standard resources for Chitin, Keratin as well as Stone. It is useful for making advanced structures as well as items. On the other hand, by using mortar and pestle, you can create several recipes from it.
Taming Pros and Cons
There are so many creatures found on earth for taming. After taming, the animal can be used for other work like riding, transportation of material, storage for unwanted conditions, hunting for fulfilling the need of food, harvesting for the production of resources, and proper use of defending during surviving while feeling hunger and dyeing.
Knock out Taming:
First, unconscious those who are very conscious in a significant way using a slingshot, wooden club, electric prod, Bowl, Cross bowl, Compound Bow, Longneck Rifle with the help of Tranquilizer Dart as well as Shocking.
- When creatures become unconscious, feed them their likely food and wait for confirmation of animals eat.
- If food not complete at their recommendation, the taming bar will be down until food not be appropriate.
Creatures eat only a single type of food, so it simple for Achaitina to keep it. At the time of dinner, you can press the key to your command.
Wild and tame both leave their paste on the ground while poops will not.
- Achaitins only eat one food like berry, you can’t give him berry in the vanilla ark, so they require many cakes instead of tame.
- Cakes are costly to purchase, so look the possibility of without having food to the snails, achatina eats Cake when food not available, its progress will go down slowing,
- Achatina found in swamps and Redwood in the forest and dangerous areas of the Ark.
The specification of this game contains on 6 edition
- 1st version 252.0 released on the 24th of November 2016.
- 2nd version 748.2 released on 16th December 2016.
- 3rd version 502.0 released on 19th December 2016.
- 4th version 1.0 released on 24th May 2018.
- 5th version 599.0, released on 30th November 2018.
- 6th version 311.74 released on 11th June 2020.